Friday, January 22, 2010

White bird


White bird, originally uploaded by mhall209.

"Mr. Hall, bring your camera, hurry!" Some students were outside the classroom sorting the recycling and there was a commotion. Bring my camera? They never ask me to bring MY camera. They often want to use A camera, but they never ask me to bring MY camera. So I did as I was told and brought my camera.

During the wet season one of these birds often hangs out on our school's field. They poke around big pools of standing water looking for I don't know what. But they usually keep their distance. Usually they are in the middle of the field, keeping equal distance between the people in the school yard and the dogs in the yards around the fields. They are never close to the classrooms. But today this bird was about 20 yards from my classroom door. Perfect for a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment