Friday, January 15, 2010

Monterey Houseboat


Monterey Houseboat, originally uploaded by mhall209.

I came into Monterey this weekend for the California League of High Schools Conference. While my school district will not pay for anyone to be going to conferences right now, you can go on your own dime. I found though if you actualy present at the conference you can get your registration and room paid for. So heck I will take that deal!

My wife came along with me to this conference, something that she does from time to time, especially when the conference is in Monterey. Each time we come to Momterey one or the other of us points out this houseboat. It is always sitting there in the middle of the harbour. It always looks lived in, but I have never seen anyone on it. I love this houseboat. It is so tiny, and I love the idea of living in a space that takes up so little space. Don't get me wrong- I know I would go crazy AND sea sick living like this. I get sick just looking at a boat.

But I still love dreaming about this boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment