Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Les Miserables, School Edition


Les Miserables, School Edition, originally uploaded by mhall209.

We stopped in Woodland, CA for dinner on our way home from Oregon. After dinner we decided to walk around what appeared to be a very cool old town. Soon we found the Woodland Opera House. A VERY COOL small theatre built in 1896. It is so cool it is actually a state park! A side door was propped open and so of course I HAD to stick my head in. Not literally, but I was obviously trying to see what it looked like. A man came to the door and said "Come on in, its cool inside!" Really? So we did. (My wife and I.)

Turns out it was dress rehearsal for "Les Miserables, School Edition" which was to open in four nights. I asked if I could take pictures and they said sure. So we got to wander around a very cool 100+ year old restored theatre and get a few shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment