Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Home


Home, originally uploaded by mhall209.

It is not my home, and in fact, at this moment it is nobodys home. This is a vacant house that I drive by almost everyday. Well everyday that I go to town. You cannot get to town (a 15 mile drive) without driving by this house. It has been empty for a few months now. I walked through it one day and I can see why it is empty! Mold, slanted floors, and in real estate terms, it is rather dated.

But at some point it was somebodys home. In fact, it was probably someones dream home. I know that at one point in time a stage coach drove right by here, and there is was an overnight stage stop about a half mile up the road from here. I really do not know if this house is that old, but I can imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment