Monday, March 15, 2010

Rusty Tractor


Rusty Tractor, originally uploaded by mhall209.

I was so pleased when I came across this tractor today. It is really an awesome pile of rust and little green growing stuff. Imagine my disappointment when I realized my wife had taken my good camera for her little jaunt to Yosemite. Ugh. All I had with me was this little piece of junk DSLR from school with a tiny focal length. No way to blur out the background with this micro lens, especially with that sun. Oh, that sun. How am I going to complain about that sun after all the rain we have had. It is really nice to have a truly sunny day. But that harsh light really messes up the photograph!

Oh well, I took the shot and posted it. Maybe having it posted will remind me to stop by sometime with better light. Later in the evening maybe. Or if we get more rain, like its a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment