Thursday, April 1, 2010

Flag House


flaghouse, originally uploaded by mhall209.

This house is one my way to work. Right on the edge between civilization and cow country. To the east is range land and vineyards. To the west are neighborhoods. I was not sure for a long time if anyone lived here. It is one of those situations where you are not quite sure if that is someones stuff spread out all over, or if someone just walked away in the middle of moving out. I really wanted to get out of the car and walk around, looking for well framed shots. In the end I decided it better to do just a drive by shoot, pulling over and stopping just long enough to get the shot. As I was driving away a guy came out the front door, stood on thr porch and smoked something. I am glad I opted for the drive by!

1 comment: