Sunday, February 14, 2010

one sparrow


one sparrow, originally uploaded by mhall209.

Two lessons learned from the last few days; It is complete waste of time to go out with a camera with a long lens and no tripod and it is a complete waste of time to to go out intending to photograph birds if you bring your dog with you when that dig is a bird dog. So I went out this morning with my big lens, my tripod and without The Dot. It was a much more successful morning- photographically speaking. (Dottie was not overly pleased with the situation.)

I did not get any shots of the birds I wanted to shoot- a covey of California Quail that Dottie flushed out yesterday. No quail, but plenty of other birds this morning. Maybe I will find the quail this evening or tomorrow, a day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment