Friday, February 26, 2010

the office


the office, originally uploaded by mhall209.

I was in Sacramento today and stopped by the Capital building. I have not actually been in there for many years. I have shot outside of the building here and here, but I haven't been inside. The building is really beautiful- the old part, anyway. It is part museum and part working office building.
This is the treasurers office cir. 1933. They had a rope across the door and I was there with a tripod trying to get a shot. A worker asked if he could get by my equipment without disturbing the shot. I said sure, and can I follow you in? He looked puzzeled, and finally said sure, just dont touch anything! So I got to go in the office and get this shot! And yes, I thanked him, maybe to the point of being annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment