Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SLO Barn


SLO Barn, originally uploaded by mhall209.

Finally got some film back from the lab from a trip I took back in June. My wife and I went to San Luis Obispo to watch a former student graduate from college. The day after the festivities we went exploring around and came across this old barn. If you have been around my images at all you know about me and barns! This was unique because it was right on the highway, in a very populated part of town. Well- populated by my standards! You could see other buildings, and the road required a signal. There was no fence, gate, door, or sign anywhere to keep idiots like me from poking around. It looked like a strong breeze would blow this thing down, with me in it! Or at least next to it. It didn't blow over, and I survived the adventure. I just wish it didn't take months to get the film back.

No comments:

Post a Comment